heres the second idea on the diy project. how cute are these. any babe would look way too adorable in these and this project is super easy
instructions straight from minnietonka
1. Pick out two paint colors, one color for the fringe and toe stamps and a different color for the laces.
2. Using a piece of scotch tape, cover the area underneath the fringe so you can easily paint each piece of fringe without worrying about getting paint in other places.
3. Paint the fringe until you reach the desired color.
4. Take the hole punch and punch out a star shape in the middle of a piece of tape.
5. Stick the tape onto the toe of the shoe making sure that all edges are firmly pressed down so that no paint leaks underneath the tape.
6. Paint inside the shape and let dry before removing the tape.
7. Repeat step 6 until you have painted stars all over the toe of the shoe.
8. Lay the moccasin on it’s side and paint the laces a bright color.
9. And there you have it, bright mocs for spring!